Follow us on Twitter
- Camp Bomazeen is named for Chief Bomazeen of the Norridgewock tribe of the Abnaki nation.
- The Camp Bomazeen property was donated in 1944 by Dr. George G. & Francis M. Averill of Waterville.
- Camp Bomazeen opened in the summer of 1946.
- Bomazeen operated as a Boy Scout resident camp until the end of 2003.
- Pine Tree Council is currently working to transform the camp in to a Cub Scout resident camp - home of Cub World.
- In Augusta 2004 Esther J. Perne of the Summertime in the Belgrades paper outlined the Cub World plans.1
- K-Valley District held their District Cub Scout Day Camp at Bomazeen in 2007 and 2008.
- Directions to Camp Bomazeen
2003-2004 Plan for Cub World at Bomazeen